Private & Duet Sessions
Miss the workout but not quite ready for group classes? We also offer private and duet sessions to help you ease back into classes and provide a custom workout tailored specifically to your goals. Send us an email and we can get you set up! email@example.com
New Studio Procedures
We are allowed to reopen at a reduced capacity and have implemented our protocols in addition to Santa Clara County's directives to keep you safe during your workout.
- When you arrive, please wait outside on the markers towards the Pruneyard Tailors until the previous class exits and our instructor welcomes you inside. Please plan your arrival accordingly: all clients please come at least 10 minutes before the start of your first class back to fill out our new liability waiver. For your safety and the safety of others and due to our mandated protocols, any arrivals at the start of class or late to class will not be permitted into class, no exceptions.
- All clients and staff are required to have a face covering on at all times, including during the workout.
- We are required to verbally screen all clients entering into the studio in regards to your wellness and possible exposure to COVID-19.
- We encourage hand washing or using hand sanitizer prior to and after your session.
- We have new waivers that all clients must sign prior to your first class. Please book your first class on mindbodyonline.com (not through the app) to sign the electronic waiver prior to class. We will also require paper waivers to be signed in person as well.
- Instructors will remain 6 feet away from clients and refrain from hands-on adjustments.
- Our lockers, benches, and changing rooms will not be available. We kindly ask that you limit your belongings to essentials. Please arrive fully dressed and leave your shoes and belongings under the back platform of your machine.
- There will be no exceptions to the athletic grip socks requirement. For safety and sanitary reasons, hospital grip socks and winter weather-type grip socks are not allowed at the studio.
- Towel service and water dispenser are suspended per OSHA and county guidelines. We offer towels and bottled water for purchase.
- Between every class, we will disinfect the machines and other touch surfaces with a hospital-grade disinfectant that is proven to eliminate the COVID-19 virus.
- Once class is over, our trainer will open the door on the right. Please exit from that side only to maintain distance from clients coming into the next class.
- We will conduct extra cleaning measures between classes and at the end of each day.
- We will continue to comply with all government mandates as they evolve.